It’s that time of year again, when many of us think about gifts for our loved ones, friends, and colleagues. This year, give something that can make a real difference – the gift of knowledge. While the wall-mounted talking fish, seed-coated statues, and the like can provide a few minutes of fun, knowledge can last a lifetime.
How many people do you know that need up-to-date, authoritative medical information? Unfortunately, there is no shortage. There are so many who need to follow the latest for a disease they, or a loved one, has. These “unfortunate experts” deserve easy access to the information they need, and help avoiding the web sites with outrageous claims (yes, there is fake news on healthcare, too).
Or, perhaps, you know someone who has had, or is getting, a genetic health test. How do they really know what the results mean? Getting the real information is not easy. Wouldn’t you prefer to have a website that provides only authoritative information and makes it easy to navigate?
And, there are the students and healthcare professionals you know. Their success depends on ready access to authoritative information. What’s already known, what’s new, and hints about what’s coming is now easily available.
Enter Quertle – provider of the world’s most powerful healthcare and biomedical literature search site. Consider giving a meaningful subscription, instead of another whoopie cushion.
One-year subscription to Qexplorer™ – $99
Qexplorer provides artificial intelligence-enhanced exploration of PubMed and other biomedical and life science literature sources. Available only to academic, non-profit, and health care providers (including hospitals). A perfect gift for students in the medical, health, or life sciences.
- Speed through your thesis research
- Understand your genetic test results
- Look up the latest information about any disease
- Find authoritative health literature
For more information about Qexplorer, see the Products page. Ready to purchase your gift?
One-year subscription to Qinsight™ – $792
Qinsight provides artificial intelligence-enhanced exploration of PubMed, NIH grants, patents, and other biomedical and life science literature sources with searching and direct access to over 10 million full-text articles. Available only to academic, non-profit, and health care providers (for commercial use, contact us). A perfect gift for medical, health, or life science professionals.
- Discover medical, health, and life science literature with the most powerful solution – anywhere
- Speed through literature research in record time, saving weeks of effort
- Gain unprecedented depths of understanding and ease of exploration with predictive visual analytics
- Learn more about genetic test results
- Uncover the latest information about any disease
- Vastly improve the chance of success for grant applications
- Inventors – Search the biomedical and life science patent literature
For more information about Qinsight, see the Products page. Ready to purchase your gift?